Voting

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Family Road Trip ~ Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Fishermans Wharf ~ We Had A Fun, Silly Day!

Today I am sharing pictures from our family road trip...I still have 2-3 days left to post of the photos. These were taken at Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, and Fishermans Wharf. We ate lunch at the restaurant called "Wipe Out" (had some good food!). We also stopped in a store for left-handed people. My son and my cousin are both left-handed so I had to buy a few items for them. They had a cute saying on many of the items: "I may be left handed but I'm always right." Cute huh?! Anyway, the next day or so you'll find more posts about our trip...so make sure to stop back!   
Ps. Saved the best for last...my hubby will do anything I ask...he's such a great guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment