Voting

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Footloose Paper Pack ~ Want To See A Cute Baby? Check Out This Post!

I thought today I would share a layout I made over the weekend. I used the Footloose paper pack (X7151B), the Footloose Complements Dimensional Elements (X7151C), the Cork Alphabet (Z1450) and a few Opaques Adhesive Gems ~ Pearl (Z1336) to finish it off. As you can see from the date on the layout it took me awhile to get to it. The baby in the photos is now almost 5 feet tall and 11 years old....but still just as cute! FYI~ This paper pack is retiring at the end of the month...so if you want to make a layout, buy it today before it's too late!   

3 comments:

  1. Seems we have more time to scrap when the kids get older! Fun to return to those days and scrap them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you went home & did a redesign! Turns out great! Good to see you Sat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy ~ I think it's just that as they (the kids) get older they don't want as many pictures taken. :(

    Patty ~ This was the 1st layout I did...the 2nd one still isn't done. I just need a little more time to get that one finished. I did round all the corners and it made it look cute. Sat. was fun!

    ReplyDelete