Voting

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Video ~ Stepping Up Your Stamping ~ Check Out These Super Cute Workshop On The Go Kits!

I thought I would share a video that Close To My Heart put on youtube called "Project Inspiration 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book: Stepping Up Your Stamping". They show you a few "Workshop On The Go" paper pack ideas...that will be available to buy starting TOMORROW ~ August 1st! I think you are really going to enjoy these new paper packs! So, go check out the video to see what CTMH has coming your way! Then go my website tomorrow to get started on your shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Love Close To My Heart, one of the most favorite albums in my home is a scrapbook we made at a party! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, Welcome to my blog! Close To My Heart has great products and I have to say in all the years I have bought CTMH products I have never been disappointed. And, I love all the people I've met over the years doing crops, workshops, and meeting other consultants. :)

    ReplyDelete