Voting

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Art & Soul Video ~ PBS Webisodes: Rock 'N Roll Stamping ~ Beautiful Stamping!

I'm such a goof-ball...I have been trying to do the "Quotes For Your Book" on Thursdays but yesterday I thought it was Thursday (my days are all mixed up)...I'm so bad, I didn't realize it was Wednesday until right before I went to bed. Needless to say, I was a little upset since I thought it was my last day of the week until the weekend. Silly me! Anyway, I haven't been able to get to the store to get adhesive to finish my "Wings" pages. As soon as I get some more done I'll post the photos. So, in the meantime, I decided to share with you today an "Art & Soul" video...It's called "PBS Webisodes: Rock 'N Roll Stamping". They show you a great technique that would be just fabulous with the January Stamp Of The Month: Find Your Style. Go watch the video, then order some products from the "Inspirations" booklet and get the SOTM for a discount or FREE...then try out this fun technique! Let me know what you think of the video!    

No comments:

Post a Comment