Voting

Friday, January 28, 2011

Recipes Booklets ~ Valentine's Day ~ Bunny Love and A Little Everything Stamp Sets

I just finished making 2 of the booklets we plan to give out when my daughter sells her Girl Scout cookies. It has 5 recipes inside on things you can make using the cookies. We thought it would be a nice way to thank people for buying cookies and supporting her troop. I'm just not sure which way I like the cover better. Which way do you think? I used 3 stamp sets (the little heart one is retired but we have other cute ones you could use). I used "A Little Everything" D1408 which will be available starting February 1st and "Bunny Love" B1324 (which is available now). The bunny stamp...s/he is blowing bubbles and I added a heart stamp instead...for Valentine's Day. Hopefully I can get a bunch done in the next few days!   

No comments:

Post a Comment