Voting

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Plenty of love, plenty of kisses."

~"Flowers are nice, and candy is too, but all I need on Valentine's Day is you."

~"I touched your face and suddenly knew, the greatest Valentine I had was you."

~"If I had just one wish, I know it would be, to have you for my Valentine for all eternity."

~"You decorate my heart."

I thought I would share some "Valentine" type quotes today. I thought most of us will be doing something...cards or gifts for loved ones or classmates (my children like to give a little something to their friends at school). Hopefully these might help out. Don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment