Voting

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Ring out the out, ring in the new."

~"Every New Year gives you a great place to start over."

~"Sing, and dance, make good cheer; Let's make it last throughout the year."

~"It's going to be a great year!"


~"Ringing in the New Year with love!"

I thought I would share some "New Year" quotes today. Incase you went somewhere special on New Year's Eve...and have some great photos. I didn't go out...but had a special evening with my family at home. Don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes! And make 2011 a GREAT year!

No comments:

Post a Comment