Voting

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Specialty Albums ~ Would Make A Really Special Valentine's Day Gift!

It was a little crazy at my house today...I had an interview last night (for my daycare) and the little girl started today. I had a full house with 6 children. I was hoping to get some art work done last night but was just too tired after my long day. But we are excited (yeah!) to have another new buddy join us! Since I don't have art work to share I thought I would tell you about our "Specialty Albums". If you need to give a gift to someone (Valentine's Day is coming up or maybe their birthday)...one of these albums would really be a nice thoughtful gift. They are small enough that they won't take you too long to put together...but once done will be very special! So, go check them out and let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment