Voting

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inspirations ~ SOTM ~ Find Your Style

I can't believe we are already half done January...where does the time go? I've been pretty busy here...getting all my business paperwork together (including the w-10's I have to give out to my daycare families), planning my son's birthday party, getting ready to sell Girl Scout cookies (I am working on putting a little booklet together to give out when we sell the cookies...it will have a few recipes using the cookies), and I went to a fun crop on Saturday. I did get a few pages done while I was there. Which I will share soon...I just need to take the photos. But in the meantime, I thought I would send out a reminder that we are half done the month, but you still have time to get an order in...so check out the special deals in the "Inspirations" booklet...and the SOTM "Find Your Style" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment