Voting

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wings Level 1 Paper Pack ~ Scrapbook or Cardmaking!

I started to scrapbook with the "Wings Level 1 Paper Pack" today and put together two pages...with ideas on the other pages...and got the photos organized. But I'm not going to post them yet...I ran out of adhesive and want to get them more done before I share them. I can say, it's so easy when you want to scrapbook, but don't have a lot of time...to use the level 1 pack. It comes with stickers which really makes it easy to get a more finished look to your pages and feel good (as long as you don't run out of adhesive like me) that you got a few photos out of the box and onto pages! The level 1 paper packs are also great if you like to make cards instead of scrapbooking...you can cut the pages, fold them, and add some stickers...and your done, and have some beautiful cards to give out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment