Voting

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

August Specials ~ Extra!Extra! & Pair-A-Phrase ~ You Are Going To LOVE August!

If you aren't excited enough about the new catalog going "live" in a few days (I know once you see it you're going to be super excited!) I thought I would share the two...yes, you read it right!...two new specials in August! The 1st one starts August 1st...it's called "Extra! Extra!". It is only available August 1-31st. Check out the flyer here for all the details and to get a peek at what you'll get! You can also get a peek at the August Stamp Of The Month too! It is adorable...I just love Halloween! The 2nd special is called "Pair-A Phrase". This one starts August 15th until Sept. 30th. It's for National Stamping Month. (CTMH is giving us a head start on that month's fun!) With this special you'll get 2 D size stamp sets. They are even more adorable than the other special. Here is the flyer for that special along with a peek of what you'll get! So, if you have any questions let me know. If not, you can get both specials on my website real soon!  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment