Voting

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Smarter than the average bear." (Jungle Book)  

~"A dream is a wish your heart makes." (Cinderella) 

~"Friends can be new, friends can be old, all of them are as precious as gold." (Pooh)

~"Isn't Disneyland just a people trap operated by a mouse?"    **had to add...thought it was funny**  

~"All of our dreams can come true- if we have the courage to pursue them." (Walt Disney)

~"A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have!" (Roger Rabbit) 

I thought I would share some "Disney" type quotes today. I thought with the big Close To My Heart convention just at Disney these type of quotes kind-of fit the mood. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment