Voting

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"So many pictures, so little time!"  

~"Memory is a way to hold onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."

~"Mess with my scrapbook stuff...I'll punch your eyelets out!"

~"May all your dreams be filled with bling!"   

~"Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts." 

I thought I would share some more "scrapbooking" type quotes today. The new catalog is coming out August 1st for our clients. But since I'm a consultant I've been able to get to see all the amazing new paper packs and stamps that coming out (along with a bunch of other fun products!) already...so I can't wait to get an order in! I am so excited to be able to share these products with you guys! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment