Voting

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sharing A "Sneak Peek" ~~ From The New Catalog ~~Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge!

Today I am sharing a "Sneak Peek" with you! The NEW catalog comes out on August 1st! If you have a Cricut machine you are going to LOVE this! I figured it would be easier if I shared this video that Close To My Heart put on youtube called "Art Philosophy Cricut Collection". You can order it from my website on August 1st! All you have to do is plug the cartridge into your Cricut machine and you are ready to cut 700 shapes (you read that right! it says 700) with the touch of a button ~ you can't get it any easier than that! It also comes with 3 fun stamp sets and 3 (9x12) sheets of dimensional elements that all work together! Also, in the new catalog~ you will see stamp sets with a red line around them~it means they are Cricut compatible! So much fun...you won't want to leave your machine! So, go check out the video and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment