Voting

Friday, July 15, 2011

Chicks & Chocolate Day ~~ Fun Times ~~ Stamping, Scrapping, and Crafting!!

If you live in my area I thought I would share this....I am planning a "Chicks & Chocolate" Day!! With a "Sneak Peek" on all the new changes to Close To My Heart (starting August 1st for our clients). The fun crop will be Sat., July 30th from 12:00pm to 3:00pm at my house. I'll bring the chocolate...you just bring your projects!! Join me for a fun time of Stamping, Scrapping, and Crafting!! Let's spend some time together to preserve our memories. If your interested let me know so I can make sure to have enough space...and, of course, chocolate!
**If your not in my area...sorry, bummer, it would be fun to get together...but I will be posting soon all about the GREAT changes coming to Close To My Heart!! I do have to say...I think your REALLY going to LOVE them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment