Voting

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Born to crop! Not to mop!"  

~"Birth certificates show when you were born, death certificates show when you died, scrapbooks show that you lived."

~"Housework only comes before scrapbooking in the dictionary."

~"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks."   

~"Life is just a scrapbook waiting for us to put it on acid free paper." 

I thought I would share some "scrapbooking" type quotes today. CTMH is having a big convention...right now...as I type this! I couldn't go (bummer!) but it is on my mind...and so is scrapbooking...so, I thought these quotes are in order! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment