Voting

Monday, July 11, 2011

Organizing ~ Any Ideas You Would Like To Share?

I've been trying to get all my photos in better order...more organized...so when I scrapbook, I don't have to spend a lot of my time looking for photos that go with the paper I want to work with. I am almost at the half way point...kind-of scary, since I've worked for maybe 6 hours already! I also should add I am not including all my photos that I have before the kids came along! I will deal with those photos after I get caught up with my kids photos first. Anyway, I have been looking at all the photos I haven't looked at in a long time. That in itself is fun...I have so many pictures of my daughter when she was just a little bean. (I haven't gotten to my son's photos yet!) So, while I am working on this project it had me thinking about other organizing...does anyone have some good ideas they want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment