Voting

Friday, September 30, 2011

Have You Tried Studio J Yet?

So today I had an unexpected day off from work...gotta love that, especially when your not sick...and I thought I would play around in Studio J. I did 5 double page layouts. It took me 3-4 hours to do all 5 sets. I did photos that I would normally put on the back burner. You know the ones...where you took them but they aren't for a special reason...except that you want to remember the day or event. More like a day in the life kind of photos. These get pushed to the back since I have so many others that need to get scraped. Well, I decided to do those type of photos today. I think they all came out really cute. Looking forward to getting them when I go to LeaderShare Day in mid October. Anyway, if you haven't checked out Studio J...you should. It is easy to use...also, I've posted a bunch of videos for tips if you want to look at them before you try out Studio J. You can set up an account and try it out for free. If you decide you want to print out the layouts (they get mailed directly to you) you can get a membership (it's the cheaper way to go). If you have any questions...contact me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment