Voting

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Art & Soul Video ~ Resolve To Have A Great Year ~ Fabulous Ideas For Family Memories! Bonus: Tips On Using My Acrylix Stamp Sets!

I thought I would share another Art & Soul video with you today. This one is an older one but has lots of great ideas and tips. The video is called "Resolve To Have A Great Year". I thought this video was worthwhile to share...because they show some fabulous calendar and journal ideas (which is great... since we are at the beginning of the year!). Also, about mid-way through the video they go over tips about the My Acrylix stamp sets....using and caring for them. At the end of the video they do talk about a special deal you can get...but since it's an older video the deal is no longer available...just thought I should mention it. So, overall, some great ways to keep fun family memories! Go grab a snack, sit back, and enjoy a few minutes of video time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment