Voting

Friday, January 20, 2012

Check Out The Amazing Things You Can Make With The Cricut Art Philosophy Collection!

I thought today I would share with you a photo...to show you some of the many fabulous items you could make if you have a Cricut machine and the amazing "Cricut Art Philosophy Collection" (Z1686). I also included a photo to show you all the items that are included in the collection. Everyone I know that has bought the collection couldn't be happier. I haven't heard one bad thing yet. The cartridge comes with 700 shapes...what more could you ask for! Oh, maybe some stamps...oh, wait! The collection comes with 3 stamp sets that fit with the shapes. How cool is that?! So, go check it out and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I agree. This Cricut cartridge is THE BEST out there. It is worth every single penny. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish I had more time to play with it...all day, every day! :)

    ReplyDelete