Voting

Monday, January 30, 2012

Don't Wait To Order! Items Retiring At The End Of The Month!

I thought I would do a fast post today to remind everyone we are just about done January...which means...on February 1st...we have a new catalog! With lots of new products! It also means if you like the paper packs you'll want to get an order in before the month ends...only 4 of the paper packs will be available after January 31st! I know I love a few of the paper packs that are retiring...so I ordered them. You don't want to wake up on February 1st and realize you missed out! I hate that items have to retire...I know they do to make space for new products (which I know you are going to LOVE!) but I really miss some of them! So, don't wait...order today!
Say bye-bye--->
      

2 comments:

  1. That's a very professional looking layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a picture of the front of the catalog that after today will be replaced with our new catalog. :) So, I can't take credit for it (I only wish I could do art work that nice!).
    FYI~ Cindy, your art work is that nice! That is why I love coming to your blog!

    ReplyDelete