Voting

Friday, January 27, 2012

February's Special "Five For Free". If You Like A Great Deal Check This Out!

I wanted to share February's "Five For Free" special Close To My Heart is going to be offering (only during the month of February)! Go to my website starting February 1st...not only to check out the BRAND NEW catalog...but to order your Studio J 5 pack! You'll be able to get 10 (2 page) layouts, 10 page protectors and free shipping for $55.00. Or these would make a great gift (or 2 great gifts)! If you want more information about Studio J check HERE! This is a really amazing deal...I so plan to get in on it! I wanted to add...I tried Studio J out and have to say...it won't replace doing traditional scrapbooking for me but it will sure help me to stay caught up. I'll use it for the photos that I normally wouldn't be able to get to. So, check it out...you won't be disappointed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment