Voting

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Valentine's Day / Love

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"A life without love is like a year without summer." (Swedish Proverb)   

~"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. 

~"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

~"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven."  

~"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." (Judy Garland)

I thought I would share some "Valentine's Day / Love" type quotes today. I thought with Valentine's Day coming up soon we could all use some quotes for our cards. I also figured they would be good for scrapbook pages of our family's photos too. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

2 comments:

  1. You inspire me, Lauren! Thanks for being you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping over! I really liked your idea of putting all the quotes under one tab...just need to find the time to do. :)

    ReplyDelete