Voting

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Dogs

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog." (Dwight D. Eisenhower)   

~"In dog years I'm dead. 

~"Old dogs, like old shoes are comfortable. They might be a bit out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."

~"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich."  

~"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

I thought I would share some "dog" type quotes today. While I was on Facebook today I saw a cute link to name some puppies and help a local dog rescue raise money at the same time. I've included the link so you can check it out too! I thought it was such a great idea! And then it had me looking at my doggy...so here are quotes to go with photos I plan to take of my furface. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment