Voting

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Funny

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery."   

~"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. 

~"The road to success is always under construction."

~"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car."  

~"Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film."

I thought I would share some "Funny" type quotes today. I thought we could use another week with some funny quotes...so here they are! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment