Voting

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Family Road Trip ~ California Academy of Sciences ~ What An Amazing Museum!

Today I am sharing pictures from our road trip...taken at the California Academy of Sciences.  What an amazing museum! We saw a show in the Planetarium about Earthquakes. (The show is included in the admission to get into the museum too.) Tip: You want to go get your tickets for the show as soon as you get in to the museum since it's first-come, first-served. After the show we went to the room where they simulate an earthquake. This room was a big hit with my children...which I find a little funny since we've had a few earthquakes (we live in San Diego) that my children have felt. I guess it's more fun when you pay to have an earthquake. They also have a living roof, a rainforest dome (which is 3 stories tall), and an aquarium (which was more amazing then the one in Long Beach). If you are in San Francisco you'll want to put this museum on your list of places to see! You won't be disappointed! At least my family and I loved it. Ps. I am not getting paid to say this either. :)   




(Ps. This handsome guy is my hubby!)

No comments:

Post a Comment