Voting

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Vincent Van Gogh

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"I experience a period of frightening clarity in those moments when nature is so beautiful. I am no longer sure of myself, and the paintings appear as in a dream."  

~"The way to know life is to love many things."    

~"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere."
~"One must work and dare if one really wants to live."     

~"Love always brings difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy."   

I thought I would share some "Vincent Van Gogh" quotes today. I thought it would be nice to mix-it- up some with the quotes. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment