Voting

Monday, June 25, 2012

Took A Family Road Trip ~ First Stop Along The Way!

I thought today I'd share a few photos from our family road trip. We took 2 days and rode up to San Francisco spent 4 full days in Mill Valley / San Francisco area, and then took 2 days to drive back to San Diego. We had a fabulous time! On the ride up we went up Hwy 101, and then on the ride home we took Hwy 1. We made a bunch of stops each way and saw a ton of beautiful views (beautiful doesn't even cover the views we saw!). Every time I think about how expensive it is to live in California...I think there really isn't any other place I'd rather be. Not to say that there isn't any other nice places...because there are a ton of great places. I just love California weather...and the ocean.

So, todays photos are from the Long Beach Aquarium "Aquarium Of The Pacific". This was the first place we stopped at along the way. We spent a few hours checking out the Aquarium. I'm only going to post a few photos...as a scrapbooker I took way too many to post all of them! Let's just say we had to buy a 4th chip so I'd have enough space for all my pictures. :) Hope you enjoy them! I know my family and I had a great time making the memories together and I can't wait to scrapbook all of them. I do plan to use Studio J for a bunch of them so I can have them scrapbooked...before we go next year on another trip.       

3 comments: