Voting

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Family Road Trip ~ Solvang ~ Such A Cute Town!

I know I usually post a video on Tuesday(s) but this week I am just going to post all about our family road trip we just took. So, after we left Long Beach we stayed overnight in Oxnard. I didn't take any pictures there since it was really just a stop pit for the night and aside from the nice hotel (Grandstay in Oxnard) we didn't do much there besides eat and sleep. Our next stop was Solvang. We walked around, shopped, and ate. (Some of my favorite things to do!) I didn't take too many pictures of the area there either because we've been there before and I took a bunch then (it hasn't really changed much over the years). This time we took mostly pictures of my children...which I won't post on the internet. So, for today you'll only get to see two photos of Solvang...and the link...but check back here tomorrow I have a bunch to share. :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment