Voting

Monday, June 11, 2012

Look At This Super Cute Mini "Superhero" Album I Made!

I went to a scrapbooking crop during the weekend and made this cute mini album (using the "Superhero" paper). It came out really cute! Dawn Heuft put together the kit and I brought photos with me so I could get it all finished...since I am going to give it to hubby for his birthday (which is in a few days). I still need to put some holes into it for the rings and I think a few ribbons on the rings (not too many since it's for hubby and he won't like too many ribbons on it). I changed the kit up some to fit the photos I brought. I think it came out super cute and I think hubby is going to love it!

Ps. I covered the faces but you can see enough of the pictures to get the idea. The 1st picture is the front page and the end page. The middle photo is the next two pages and the last photo shows the next two pages.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks...I think it came out cute. I even bought more of the paper so I can a few more layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete