Voting

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Scrapbooking Tool Tips ~ Need A Few Good Tips?

I thought today I would share a few tips. I've collected the tips over the years...whenever I find one that sounds good I put it in a notebook to use when needed. I haven't tried them all out but thought I'd post a few...incase someone needs to use the tips. So, if you've tried the tip and it works (or it's not so good) let us know here!

~If the blades to your scissors or punches are sticky use an adhesive remover. I've used our "Rub & Remove Eraser" (Z1207) on my "Micro-Tip Scissors" (Z534) a few times and it works great. Infact, I did it this past weekend at the crop I went to. 

~ If your punch seems dull try punching through aluminum foil. (This one I haven't had to try yet.)

~If your punch seems like it needs to be sharpened try punching a very fine grade of sandpaper (both directions). (Also haven't tried this one yet.)

~Use a lint roller (the masking tape kind) to pick up really small pieces of paper or glitter. Great for easy clean up.

Ok, so that's all the tips for today...do you have any to share? I think I'll do this tip sharing post again with more tips after I get back from my vacation...so look for more later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment