Voting

Monday, March 25, 2013

April's Special ~ Sign Up and Celebrate! ~ Make An Investment In Your Future!

I thought today I would share April's special with you a bit early. If you are getting tax money back and thinking of making an investment in your future...this special will be right up your alley! Start your own Close To My Heart business and start making tax deductions for next year...and get a bonus to boot! The special is called "Sign Up and Celebrate!" 

So, during the month of April...if you become a consultant (Essentials Kit is only $49.00)...you buy the kit to get started...and you'll get 4 stamp sets for FREE!

To sign up to become a Consultant.  click here  ...that will take you to the enrollment page! My team is called Paper Paradise...and we'd love for you to be a part of our team!
 If you have any questions email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment