Voting

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Mommy's Little Girl

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".

Mommy's Little Girl

You're the end of my rainbow, my pot of gold.
You're mommy's little girl, to have and hold.
A precious gem is what you are.
You're mommy's bright and shining star.
You're sugar, you're spice,
You're everything nice,
And you're mommy's little girl.

I thought I would share this poem today because I'm working on a scrapbook layout using the "Chantilly" paper pack. The photos are of my daughter when she was right around 2 years old...give or take a few months. I think this poem might be nice on the layout. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment