Voting

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Easter Quotes

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"The Easter Bunny came by today and left surprises along the way. Colorful eggs are all around with baskets in hand we search the ground."

~"Hope you have an egg-stra special Easter! 

~"You'll wake up on Easter morning, And you'll know that he was there, When you find those choc'late bunnies, That he's hiding ev'rywhere."

~"Here comes Peter Cottontail right down the bunny trail..."  

~"There's no bunny like you.


I thought I would share some "Easter" type quotes today. I figured since we are working on Easter cards, and will be making Easter scrapbook layouts soon we could use a few quotes. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Enjoy the quotes! (quotes were found on scrapbook.com)

2 comments:

  1. I have always had a thing for bunnies so love this one: ~"There's no bunny like you."

    Really, Lauren There's no bunny like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb! I thought that one was cute too. It would have been cute on the inside of the Easter card I posted yesterday.

    ReplyDelete