Voting

Friday, March 1, 2013

SOTM For March 2013 ~ Floral Happiness ~ S1303A ~ Great Stamp For Cards!

Today I wanted to share this month's SOTM. Check out the Stamp of the Month for March. The set is called "Floral Happiness" (S1303A). It comes with some beautiful flowers and "Happiness Is..." sayings...great for cards, tags or just about any project. Check out the photo for some great ideas. To get this stamp set...that is only available during the month of March...just spend $50.00 and you can get it for $5.00!

***Also, I'm having a school fundraiser for my children's school...if you would like to join in...just go to my website and hit "join" where it says "Rolando Fundraiser". The school will be earning much needed funds and products. Thanks if you're able to help them out!***

       Check out my website and find a few goodies!

Ps. Check The "While Supplies Last" tab too for some great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment