Voting

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Video ~ Project Inspirations: A Different Spin ~ What A Fun Idea To Add To Your Scrapbooking!

I thought today I would share a video that Close To My Heart put on youtube called "Project Inspirations: A Different Spin". The reason I thought I would share this video is because they show you how to use the new spinners (Z1832) and the matching stamp set ("Wheel Of Life" D1545) that are in the catalog. These would be great on your scrapbook layouts to add a little extra fun to them. I also thought if you are a teacher or daycare provider these would be great fun on a bulletin board (or used with the children). You could use them for work charts, or to teach numbers or colors. So many fun ideas! So, take a few minutes and check out the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment