Voting

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Need A Few Simple Card Ideas?

Last night I made a few simple "Thank You" cards. I had a few other sellers (from other direct sales companies) send me some information about their company. I wanted to let them know I received their information and I appreciated the time they took to send it to me.
The one card I used the "Claire" paper pack (X7166B) and the other paper is from "Surf's Up" (X7168B). I also used a piece of chipboard and stamped it with a stamp that came with the Cricut "Artiste" collection (Z1790) on each of the cards. Nothing fancy...but these colors are really getting me into the Spring mood.   

2 comments:

  1. Surf's Up paper made a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too Patty! I love the paper but wasn't sure what to do with it. It's a little wild...but in a fun way. :)

    ReplyDelete