Voting

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Read To Me

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".

Read To Me

Read to me riddles and read to me rhymes
Read to me stories of magical times
Read to me tales about castles and kings
Read to me stories of fabulous things
Read to me pirates and read to me knights
Read to me dragons and dragon-book fights
Read to me spaceships and cowboys and then
When you are finished- please read them again.

I thought I would share this poem today because Dr. Seuss's birthday is this week...and a reading poem just seemed like the right thing to post. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

2 comments:

  1. I am an avid scrapper myself!!! And I love poetry and Dr. Seuss!!! I appreciate how you have merged the two together! Side note: Very nice pic of you and the Hubby! Best wishes to you. Please visit my blog and drop a line at http://www.yvonne-brown.com/1/post/2013/03/a-historical-moment-with-toni-morrison.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog! I just checked out your blog and love the photos you have on it. The new catalog came out in February for CTMH...so check it out. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. :)

    ReplyDelete