Voting

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Art & Soul Video ~ Expressions Of Love For Mom ~ Priceless Love Word Puzzle Stamp Set, My Creations Cube & 3-Ring Binder ~ Beautiful Gifts For Mother's Day!

I thought I would share another Art & Soul video with you today. This one is an older one but has lots of great ideas. The video is called "Expressions of Love For Mom". I thought this video was right on time with Mother's Day right around the corner. At the end of the video they do talk about a special deal you can get...but since it's an older video the deal is no longer available...just thought I should mention it. But the stamp set "Priceless Love Word Puzzle" (D1348) is still available. And, I love the ideas that they share using "My Creations Cube" (Z1152)... it's very different than what I posted yesterday. Also, I love the album they shared. They used "My Creations 3-Ring Binder" (Z1141). Overall, some fabulous ideas! So...go grab a snack, sit back, and enjoy a few minutes of fun video time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment