Voting

Monday, April 18, 2011

Small Notebook ~ Sweetheart Paper and Beary Busy Stamp Set ~ A "Thank You" Beary Much Gift!

I thought I would share this fun, small notebook with you today. You can't tell from the photo but it's only 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" in size. The paper I used is called "Sweetheart" (X7134B) and the stamp set is called "Beary Busy" (C1409). I just love this set...see my post on 4/11/11 to see different stamps from the same set! This was really easy to put together...and it's a great size if you want to carry it around in your purse. It would also make a great "Thank You" gift to give out with your business information on the back (depending on what you do for a living). It wouldn't cost you much, but I think it would really help make you stand out from the crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment