Voting

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it signs because it has a song."

~"Beyond the clouds, behind the rain, there are a thousand rainbows."

~"Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water."

~"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with." (Mark Twain)

~"Everything turns out all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."


I thought I would share some "Sorrow/Happiness" type quotes today. I was just reading what is going on in the South and feeling sad for all the families there. So, I thought it would be fitting to do these type of quote /sayings today. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment