Voting

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"A hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."


~"Children are apt to live up to what you believe of them." (Lady Bird Johnson)

~"Children learn by doing, and play is their work."

~"Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them."

~"In the eyes of a child...there is joy, there is laughter...there is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future." (Air Supply)

I thought I would share some "children" type quotes today. My children are on break from school this week and next week...and are home with me...so it had me thinking that quotes about children will be needed...since I plan to take some photos of them while we hang out! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment