Voting

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Creations Cube ~ Sweetheart Paper and Stickers ~ Payment Box or Beautiful Gift!

Over the weekend I made this really cute "My Creations Cube" (Z1152)...it matches the "Welcome" sign I shared with you on Friday. I used the "Sweetheart" paper (X7134B), a few stickers from "Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment" (Z1386), and a few stickers from the Level 1 paperpack (X7134A). I also gave the edges a little "Cotton Candy" ink. I didn't seal the box...I left the top so it will open. So, you can use the box for many different things...if you're a daycare provider, you could use it to collect payments...or you can put mini albums inside (see video I posted a few days ago) to show off your daycare or family. That idea would also make a really nice gift to give someone. It would also be nice to hold paper and pens near your phone. As you can see there are lots of fun ideas on what to use this cute box for...so, now it's your turn to make one!      

No comments:

Post a Comment