Voting

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest."

~"I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do." (Phyllis Diller) 

~"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." (Mark Twain)

~"Learn from the past, look forward to the future, live for the PRESENTS!"

~"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." (Abraham Lincoln)

I thought I would share some "birthday" type quotes today. My birthday is next week so it's on my mind. Maybe this year I'll have some photos taken of me...instead of me taking them. And I'm looking forward to some chocolate cake! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment