Voting

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"There's no better view than the view from a swing!"

~"Boys are 90% mischief and 10% dirt."

~"If it's not fun, you're not doing it right."

~"FUN has "U" right in the middle of it!"

~"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness...has never danced in the rain."
 
I thought I would share some more "children" type quotes today. My children are still on break from school this week...so I figured I will be needing more quotes...so I can scrapbook their photos. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment