Voting

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Card Using Wings Paper Pack

I thought I would share a card I made. My cousin's birthday was yesterday and I am planning to give her the card tonight when I see her. I used some scraps from my "Wings" paper pack. I just LOVE this paper pack! I also used a stamp set that was a SOTM a little while back called "True Friends" (D1406), and I added a few "Opaques" or Adhesive Gems (Z1335) to give it a little bling. I left the inside blank to put a personal note to her. While I'm typing this, I am thinking this card could really be used...not just for birthdays...it would work as a card to say I'm "thinking of you" or a "good-bye" card for a friend moving too. But today...this card it for a very special someone in my life. Hope she likes it!     

2 comments:

  1. Giving Hand made cards to family and friends is a lovely way of showing our love towards them.These are priceless and are much better than the ready-made cards from the shops.

    ReplyDelete