Voting

Monday, August 1, 2011

New Catalog Is Now Available to See & Order From! Also, Check Out The August 2011 Stamp Of The Month ~ Too Cute For Halloween!

Today is the big day...August 1st! The new "Autumn/Winter 2011" catalog is now available!! You can go HERE to check it out! Or, if you're like me, and need to have it in your hands...email me to find out how you can get a copy! You won't believe your eyes when you check out this catalog either! The prices have gone down...you read that right...they went down. So that means You & I now have more money to buy more products. Ok, so it doesn't make us richer (I only wish!) but the same amount of money will get us more. Gotta love that! So check out the catalog and then go to my website and put an order in! And, while you're putting in your order...don't forget this month's "August 2011 Stamp Of The Month" too! Spend $50 and buy the SOTM for $5 you'll get another stamp set free too! (The "Extra! Extra! special I posted the other day about). So, what are you waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment