Voting

Friday, September 16, 2011

Batteries Are Now In The House! ~~Check Out The Dreamin' Scrapbook Pages~~

I was finally able to get some batteries (thanks to my hubby running to the store for me!) to take photos of all the Dreamin' scrapbook pages that I just finished. I used the Dreamin' paper pack and the lovely stickers that go with this paper pack. I did need to add a few pieces of cardstock so I could get 4 sets of scrapbook pages done. I also want to add...that I just love how CTMH has everything match to make it so easy for me to put my pages together. I have soooo many pictures to get scrapbooked that I just love being able to do that without alot of hassle. It makes my heart sing! So, check the pages out (I did cover up the faces with small white papers...just feel the need to be careful with my children) and let me know what you think? I think they came out super cute!    

2 comments:

  1. Great job Lauren! I posted my dreamin layouts today too. Great minds think alike. LOL Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your pages! Very cute! I guess I'll have to bring a different paper pack next month to the crop.

    ReplyDelete