Voting

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"A mother's heart is a special place where children always have a home."

~"Birth is not only about making babies. It's about making mothers- strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and believe in their inner strength. 

~"A mother's love is like a cup of tea, they are always there to comfort you."

~"I am a mother. I am an asset manager. I specialize in futures."  

~"You rock a sobbing child without wondering if today's world is passing you by, because you know you hold tomorrow tightly in your arms."

~"A mother understands what a child does not say." (Jewish proverb) 

I thought I would share some "motherhood" type quotes today. I had to take my daughter to Children's Hospital on Monday to do a test that was only going to take...on the high side...an hour and half...it took 4 hours. She came home black & blue and very tired. The good news...at the end of that day was the test came back with news we were happy to receive but...as a mother...it pulls at your heart having to watch them doing the test to begin with. So, I thought I could use some mother type quotes today. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment