Voting

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Dogs come when they're called; Cats take a message and get back to you later."

~"Love is a four legged word. 

~"Any woman who thinks diamonds are a girl's best friend never had a dog."

~"If your dog thinks your the greatest, don't seek a second opinion."    

~"Cats leave paw prints on your heart."

I thought I would share some "dog/cat" type quotes today. Lately I've "liked" a bunch of pages on Facebook having to do with animal rescues. I think they are good causes...and feel like I could use some good Karma in my life. Also, My daughter is in Girl Scouts and we (hopefully) will be getting more involved with animal rescues soon. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

2 comments:

  1. cute quotes... I can think of a bunch of great Maisy pages to go with them. I should totally do a page about her and her monthly crop friends. (Sometimes I think she thinks you are all there to see her!_

    ReplyDelete